IT Risk and Resilience Lead
IT Risk and Resilience Lead -MD
Promoting a Culture of Excellence
We know our success hinges on attracting the best people to join us. Our people are our greatest asset: highly skilled, engaged and productive teams are critical to our success. We hire hardworking and diverse employees that are aligned with our commitment to help our clients, as well as the millions of people who depend on them, maintain financial security. We insist on, and reward, performance excellence.
We want to help you to build a fulfilling career, seeking to be the employer of choice by offering great compensation, development opportunities, and a work environment that promotes a diverse array of people, ideas and skills
State Street Global Advisors is a global leader in asset management, entrusted with more than $3 trillion in assets (as of 31 December 2020).
As leader of State Street Global Advisors IT Risk and Resilience team you will provide leadership and oversight for our technology risk management program. You will develop a detailed understanding of GA’s Technology Security, Risk and Control environment; identify and drive solutions to improve the control environment and positively affect behavioral change in a complex global financial institution. Reporting to Global Advisor’s Chief Technology Officer, you will be a principal member of our Technology Team and will collaborate with senior management across the asset management business as well as the Corporate Technology teams to implement and manage technology controls, risk oversight programs, assurance testing programs, audit oversight and be the organization’s liaison for all risk committees, legal entity boards, and regulators. In addition, in this role you will drive a multi-year strategy to standardize our identity and access management operations. You will havethe opportunity to shape our technology security, risk & regulatory assessments, monitoring and remediation management. As well as our Identity and Access Management (IAM) strategy and operation.
- You will manage a global team of 5-10 individuals driving and implementing this first line function for information technology
- You will manage Technology Risk and Regulatory Assessments as well as Controls Testing.
- Responsible for Global Advisor’s access management strategy and implementation including the reconciliation of corporate’s vision along with Global Advisor’s internal
- Responsible for ensuring all Identity and Access Management control procedures are in place and governed appropriately and that all issues are remediated
- Assess and oversee the implementation of all new regulatory requirements and controls
- Technology Liaison for Regulators, Legal Entity Boards, Enterprise Technology Risk Management and Audit (internal and external) – responsible for all documents and deliverables provided in this capacity
- You will be responsible for providing independent risk oversight for strategic Technology Transformation project teams.
- You oversee our IT service providers with focus on performance measurement, change management impact as well as risk reduction.
- Work with senior leaders to develop the roadmap to reduced residual technology risk across Global Advisors and with our major Service Providers (Corporate).
- Drive remediation initiative priorities in collaboration with global technology across GA and our corporate technology service providers.
- Develop and deliver high quality, succinct, meaningful reporting to illustrate, monitor and clarify our IT risk landscape, both transversal and direct.
- You will communicate with Senior Managers, Legal Entity Boards and Senior Risk Committees to clearly articulate, based on your analysis and priorities, our risk posture and roadmap to risk reduction.
- Strong proficiency and experience in the Technology Risk & Controls, Technology Regulatory, and IAM domains
- High level of experience in Technology process and control design. Senior level experience and comfort interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with both technical and non-technical partners of all levels of management internal and external.
- Strong inter-personnel, analytical, and presentation skills
About State Street Global Advisors:
Across the world, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are critical to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential is important to us. It’s also part of our dedication to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If interested, please apply here: https://statestreet.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/IT-Risk-and-Resilience-Leader_R-664006