Management Company Controllers Staff Accountant
The Staff Accountant in the Management Company Controllers group is responsible for assisting in the monthly close and monthly reporting, accounts receivables/payables, budget and forecasting process for the Management Company.
Reports To: Assistant Controller and Controller
Other Key Relationships: Various Front Office Teams, Tax, Legal, Facilities, HR, Fund Controllers, Family Office Controllers, Information Technology, External vendors
- Prepare monthly closing journal entries for the Firm and its foreign subsidiaries. Ensure accuracy of the general ledgers
- Prepare management reports and schedules supporting the balance sheet and income statement.
- Prepare monthly actual vs. forecast vs. budget, correspond with departments on variances.
- Prepare the annual Budget, liaising with multiple department managers.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Track the Firm’s fixed assets inventory and tax and GAAP depreciation.
- Prepare supporting materials for tax reporting.
- Prepare hurdle spend reports for portfolio managers.
- Compile quarterly timesheets and prepare cost allocation methodologies.
- Track cost of special projects and relocations.
- Maintain general ledger and financial software, upgrades and reporting templates.
- Prepare gov’t and industry surveys for benchmarking.
- Liaise with external auditors and assist with international reporting standards.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
- Involvement with AP such as bill pay, vendor management, contracts.
- Review AR and ensure payment is received timely.
- Review foreign tax and regulatory filings.
- Assist with handling daily global office operations and inquiries.
- Bachelors in Accounting, min GPA of 3.5
- Minimum 1 year of work experience, CPA a plus
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized
- Strong excel and tech skills, macro writing a plus.
- Personal core values: Integrity, Owner’s Mindset, Humility, Teamwork and Smart Risk Taking.
In all respects, needs to reflect our core values:
- Smart risk-taking
- Owner’s Mindset
Please apply at the below link: