Manager, Clean Energy Transaction Management
About the Organization
Inclusive Prosperity Capital, Inc. is a not-for-profit investment fund thriving at the intersection of clean energy finance and community development. Our team is focused on connecting investment capital with mission-aligned organizations, clean energy projects, and community
initiatives in traditionally underserved markets.
We believe everyone should have access to the benefits of clean energy. We can change the conversation in underinvested neighborhoods and markets, helping to deliver Inclusive Prosperity.
For more information about IPC, please visit us at: https://www.inclusiveprosperitycapital.org/
About the Opportunity
IPC seeks a Manager to join its growing Clean Energy Transaction Management team. A qualified candidate will focus on commercial and community solar and other clean energy transactions across the country and help lead and support the successful operation of the organization’s financial programs, including ownership and loan products, and emerging
- Lead and support transaction management including execution of program processes and assistance with project developer, installer, lender and other partner engagement;
- Cultivate relationships with new and existing partners (e.g., developers, installers, lenders, utilities, institutions);
- Manage partner relationships, including conducting online and in-person meetings and drafting communications;
- Track and shepherd project opportunities, including development, technical assistance, and asset management;
- Provide marketing and outreach program guidance;
- Perform market research, including new market and technology development
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a growing, mission-oriented organization, and as such successful candidates will be expected to apply an “all hands” approach.
Education & Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree and four (4) years’ experience developing, supporting and/or managing programs and/or transactions, ideally in the clean energy finance arena, is required. A Master’s degree can be used to substitute two (2) years’ professional experience.
IPC seeks candidates that exhibit both mission alignment and professional competency in the following areas:
- Interest in catalytic clean energy finance
- Working knowledge of clean energy technologies and financial products
- Experience with solar and other clean energy project transaction management with emphasis on customer support and application processing in the clean energy or real asset sectors
- High-caliber relationship management skills for engagement with contractors, lenders, and partners – internally and externally
- Ability to communicate effectively, tactfully, and courteously through oral and written communications to advance IPC’s clean energy deployment
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize competing demands and perform multiple tasks with respect to internal and external deadlines
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce desired, but not required
Above all, an ideal candidate will be eager to learn and grow in a collaborative fast-paced team environment.
- Reports directly to the Director of Financing Programs and may eventually oversee one junior staff member
- Can be remote or based in IPC’s Rocky Hill, CT or New York City offices
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Benefits includes health insurance covering medical, dental and vision; 401K; and tuition reimbursement
IPC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are strongly committed to fostering a diverse, welcoming, and inclusive work environment. IPC provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, present or past history of mental disability, intellectual disability, learning disability, physical disability, including but not limited to blindness, status as a veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
IPC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and corresponding state or local law. If you believe you need an accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org with “Manager, Clean Energy Transaction Management” in the subject line.