Manager, Global Settlement Operations
Manager, Global Settlement Operations (Hybrid) Pittsburgh, PA
Since 1955, millions of investors in the United States and around the globe have relied on Federated Hermes for world-class investment management. Federated Hermes has grown to become one of the nation's largest investment managers with $634 billion in assets under management.
Federated Hermes has an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Global Settlement Operations. This position manages the daily operations that support the Federated Investment Management Division and leads the Middle Office team. Ideal candidate will have experience in the financial services / investment management industry, be a subject matter expert in trading and settlements, and have experience with investment management operations systems. This position is located in our downtown Pittsburgh office and offers a hybrid work schedule.
- Manage team providing oversight and delivery of middle office services
- Provide oversight of service provider trade messaging and trade management outsourced relationship
- Offer Business Leadership in working with technology partners in the onboarding of new data sources and new business processes/functions being configured
- Contribute to the management of relationships with counterparties, external parties, vendors, as they relate to trade confirmation and settlements
- Direct the development of policies and guidelines affecting portfolio operations
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years industry experience; MBA in business, finance, economics or related field of study preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience Settlement Operations or like functions required
- 5 years’ experience in the financial services / investment management industry
- Project management experience as it relates to Settlement Operations preferred
- Experienced subject matter expert in trading, settlements, Eagle systems preferred
- Experience with investment management operations systems, such as Charles River and Bloomberg, and trade confirmation and trade settlement applications, such as Omgeo CTM and FailStation preferred
- Supervisory, training, and/or leadership experience preferred
Federated Hermes, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
For additional information and to apply, please go to:
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.