Manager, Marketing Technology
Note to applicants: Resumes are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot attach a resume at the time of your application, you will receive a follow up email asking you to attach your resume from a computer.
Dimensional was built around a set of ideas bigger than the firm itself. With a confidence in markets, deep connections to the academic community, and a focus on implementation, we go where the science leads, and continue to pursue new insights, both large and small, that can benefit our clients.
Dimensional’s Technology department designs, develops, and operates with the same science and data-driven pragmatism that goes into our funds. Our team of curious and passionate technologists collaborate, develop insights, weigh variables, and create the tech that enables the innovative, research-driven financial and technical products that improve our client’s financial lives.
Who we’re looking for:
The Manager of Marketing Technology will be part of the Client Systems team responsible for delivering technology driven solutions to support the Global Client Group, and Marketing departments at Dimensional. In this position, you will play a key technical product management and leadership role focused on our Marketing Technology (MarTech) roadmap, and technology product strategy. You will interface with internal business customers and stakeholders, technology team members and vendors to drive product strategy, project implementation and help optimize our technology investments in the MarTech space. You will be responsible for developing new strategies, re-engineer business processes, make recommendations to executives, gather functional and non-functional requirements for technology solutions, and lead software development lifecycle efforts for MarTech related initiatives. Initiatives could include third-party vendor platforms as well as in-house custom developed solutions. The successful candidate for this position will be customer centric with a proven track record working in MarTech product life-cycle implementations and known for driving change in a collaborative manner.
What you’ll do:
- Drive technology strategy for a wide portfolio of MarTech enabled solutions driving high-quality customer experiences. Seek opportunities to extend technology investments across the Marketing technology landscape
- Understand current business and customer processes and look for opportunities to leverage optimal technology solutions and automation
- Work with key business and technology stakeholders to define and ideate technology product strategy, potential solutions, and requirements
- Develop product roadmaps that align with business and technology goals and the organization’s project portfolio
- Lead software development lifecycle efforts to produce successful outcomes in partnership with all technology teams and establish operations processes to manage products long-term
- Lead, mentor, and coach a team of business analysts
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience driving technical product management and business analysis efforts
- Deep experience with the MarTech technology stack preferably in the financial services industry with platforms such as Sitecore CMS, Digizuite DAM, Adobe Marketo etc.
- Strong understanding of Agile software development and the ability to lead cross-functional distributed teams to provide successful outcomes
- Experience with technical product management, vendor management, software engineering, quality assurance and operations
- Proven track record building and developing high-performing teams
- Demonstrated self-starter, continuous learner and independent thinker who can work collaboratively with others
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment with a high degree of flexibility
- Attention to detail and concern for quality and accuracy of final product.
- Strong problem solving, analysis and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Industry-recognized certifications such as Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP), Project Management Professional (PMP), CFA etc.
Dimensional offers a variety of programs to help take care of you, your family, and your career, including comprehensive benefits, educational initiatives, and special celebrations of our history, culture, and growth.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees during COVID-19, the majority of Dimensional’s employees are currently working remotely. Firm leadership evaluates the situation on an ongoing basis as to when employees could return to our corporate offices.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.