Manager Research Specialist
As an equity manager research specialist on the Manager Research team at LPL Financial, a leading financial services firm that supports more than 18,000 financial professionals and 800 institution-based investment programs, you will join a collaborative group of research professionals focused on conducting investment manager due diligence and searches. In addition, you will provide market and asset class updates to colleagues and LPL advisors, provide analytical insights through explorative and diligent asset class research, and assist with managing model portfolios.
What Will You Do?
- Conduct investment manager searches across the equity investment style and market cap spectrum.
- Evaluate and monitor investment managers across a wide range of criteria and articulate your opinions verbally and in writing.
- Participate in the model portfolio construction and monitoring process.
- Support LPL advisors by responding to requests for analysis on current and prospective equity investment managers.
- Collaborate with LPL Research colleagues and other LPL Home Office professionals on educational topics, portfolio structure, and general public equity asset class questions.
- Join a close-knit community of diverse, supportive, encouraging, and inspiring colleagues who maintain an appreciation for grounded and authentic individuals.
What Are We Looking For?
- Holds a bachelor’s degree.
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 license required (either have or be willing to obtain soon after hiring).
- Expresses an interest in becoming a CFA Charterholder (if not yet earned).
- Has preferably five years of relevant industry experience.
- Values diversity, equity, and belonging as key tenets of an impactful culture and successful business.
- Believes that acting ethically is paramount in everything you do.
- Has a strong and demonstrated interest in investing and following the markets.
- Feels comfortable working within a team to find the right solutions for clients.
- Understands that attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and meeting deadlines contribute to the foundation of any good work product.
- Acts with humility and expects to be held accountable for your work and actions alongside your team members.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees. We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities.
Please apply at: https://careers.lpl.com/job/fort-mill/equity-manager-research/702/13692456400
LPL Financial is an equal opportunity employer.