Director of Marketing – For a HIGH ENERGY, VISION & MISSION CENTERED, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION FOCUSED, GROWING Solar + Roofing + Energy Efficiency Company!
PosiGen is focused on providing customers the best solution for their family! We are looking for a TOP ECHELON executive to lead our branding tune up, automated marketing system, media purchasing, social media, marketing initiatives, and NOT LEAST, our internal culture growth. We are a 10-year-old company coming off a recently secured Series D investment and seeking fresh ideas and concepts, as well as the right leader to execute.
Ready to be part of the SOLUTION? Compensation and benefits package includes:
- Base Salary: $120 – 150K based on experience
- Additional performance-based incentive focused on impact
- W-2 Employee
- 401K plan, with employer match
- Stock options awarded annually
- 5 days of Paid Time Off, Floating Holidays, & Paid Holidays
- OVER 2 WEEKS annually and increases with tenure!
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and life. Paid Maternity and Paternity leave. Also, a multitude of voluntary offerings.
- The ability to define and create the marketing department in your vision, with one Graphic Designer on staff, various agencies providing support, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Datorama Business Intelligence, and ability to hire the next pieces. We are also teamed up with a TOP ECHELON marketing company to guide the brand tune up and marketing operation to execute flawlessly.
- Work from New Orleans, LA or remote with periodic travel
If you’ve read this far and are passionately excited about this opportunity, it could be a fit for you!
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Apply Here: Apply Now - Marketing Director