MBA Summer Internship – Equity
Artisan Partners is an independent investment firm focused on providing high value-added, active investment strategies to sophisticated clients globally. We have nine distinct and autonomous investment teams representing multiple fundamental strategies in the equity space. Multiple investment teams are seeking candidates for summer internships.
Artisan Partners is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented MBA candidate with strong analytical and technical ability to assist our investment teams for approximately 40 hours per week. This paid internship program will run for approximately 10 weeks during the summer of 2020.
The candidate can expect to:
- Assist the investment team with detailed fundamental investment analysis across the firms in the relevant universe
- Assist with the evaluation of potential investment cases by analyzing a firm’s business model, its competitiveness within an industry, and the industry’s long-term health and viability
- Assist team members with additional projects, as needed
The successful candidate will possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program
- A strong understanding of cash flow modeling
- 3 to 5 years of finance related experience
- Experience with identifying and analyzing external data sources
- Organized individual with strong analytical and technical skills, as well as attention to detail
- Good communicator that can work independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrated quantitative and statistical ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Artisan Partners Limited Partnership is an equal opportunity employer. Artisan Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.