Portfolio Investment Analyst – Multi Asset (64505)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly via T. Rowe Price Careers - 64505 Portfolio Investment Analyst - Multi Asset
There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This Portfolio Investment Analyst (PIA) resides within the Investment and Trading Solutions. The PIA works directly alongside portfolio managers and traders to assist with the day-to-day portfolio modeling and management of accounts and orders. The PIA will also be expected to provide support to the investment process and perform ad-hoc analysis related to the strategies.
- Portfolio Modeling: Partner directly with the portfolio management team on the day-to-day modeling of the strategy through exposure monitoring, trade allocations and cash flow management.
- Work with internal systems designed for portfolio management and trade modeling
- Coordinate with the analysts, portfolio managers, traders, compliance and legal on portfolio and security transactions
- Monitor portfolio analytics and generate and run accurate orders through the trade cycle
- Determine accurate interest rate and currency hedging information, and other related daily portfolio functions.
- Business, finance, quantitative finance, economics or scientific degree with 2+ years of investment experience.
- Thorough knowledge in fixed-income/equity analytics, along with the ability to apply the concepts to solve practical portfolio problems.
- Working knowledge of portfolio management process is a significant advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within teams.
- Highly self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage complex tasks and individual deliverables
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to think creatively under a wide range of deadlines
- Progress towards an MBA, MS in Finance, or CFA designation.
- Direct experience with fixed-income/equity portfolios
- ETF experience
This role is eligible for remote work up to two days a week.
FINRA licenses are not required and will not be supported for this role.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Benefits: We invest in our people through a wide range of programs and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and bonuses as well as a generous retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan with matching contributions
- Flexible and remote work opportunities
- Health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Tuition assistance
- Wellness programs (fitness reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program)
Our policies may change as our working lives evolve. Yet, our commitment to supporting our associates’ well-being and addressing the needs of our clients, business, and communities is unwavering.
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.