Real Estate Vice President
Founded in 2005, Sera Global is a global independent real assets advisor focusing on real estate, infrastructure, renewable energy, and sustainable investments. Originally BFIN, Sera Global rebranded in 2021 as part of the firm’s restructuring plan launched last year. Their goal has been to provide innovative, strategic advice that is free from conflicts or bias, taking the principal’s point of view in everything they do and putting the clients’ objectives first.
Their global skill set includes mergers and acquisitions, recapitalization and restructuring, private capital markets advisory, capital raising, and financial institution advisory. Sera Global specializes in complex or strategic situations that require superior skills, global reach and sophistication, confidentiality and transaction execution, allowing them to navigate more complex and difficult situations than others can. They have ~50 employees (and growing) who operate from offices located in major financial centers around the world.
For additional information please visit their website at https://www.seraadvisory.com
Scope and Responsibilities
In 2020, Sera Global launched a Private Capital Advisory vertical to provide capital formation solutions to third party investment managers and real assets operators. Sera Global is seeking to hire a real estate project manager to craft, implement, and quarterback an efficient and effective capital raising process for complex and strategic mandates.
In achieving the above, this individual will:
- Provide flawless execution of the end-to-end capital raise
- Establish and implement process best practices
- Write and organize RFPs, DDQs, pitch materials, and any other documents, as needed
- Coordinate investor road shows
- Hold others accountable to deliver on recurring requests and track progress on each capital raising mandate
- Build strong internal relationships to drive results and encourage team collaboration
- Extensive real estate product knowledge across multiple asset classes and investment risk profiles
- Track record of quarterbacking the end-to-end capital raising process, including positioning, LP strategy, tracking, reporting, communication, etc.
- Demonstrable history of strong execution across programmatic JVs, SMAs, club deals, recapitalizations, and co-invests, in addition to traditional blind pool capital raises
- Fluency in communicating across operator, GP, and LP constituencies
- Relentless drive to manage the details and deliver
- Ability to earn respect from and build credibility with senior management
- Results oriented, tenacious, and driven
- Team orientated with strong integrity and professionalism
- MBA preferred
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume referencing “Real Estate Vice President” to firstname.lastname@example.org