Research Associate – Global Consumer Sector
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Conduct research, build and/or update financial models and other data for use in the formulation of security analysis, and prepare internal written reports, notes, presentations and other documents to communicate investment ideas, research, news events and opinions regarding security analysis.
- Interact with company executives, sell-side brokers, and third-party research providers. Prepare records and files to develop and maintain sources of information to assist in analysis activities.
- Participate in other projects as requested by management.
- Bachelor’s degree required with concentration in Finance or Accounting preferred. MBA and/or CFA preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of buy-side or sell-side experience preferred. Consumer sector experience also preferred.
- Strong conceptual and critical thinking skills.
- Strong accounting and financial statement analysis skills.
- Capable of building computer generated financial models.
- Delivers clear, effective verbal and written communication and takes responsibility for understanding others.
- Proficient in Internet searches and Microsoft Office products.
- Practical and capable of simplifying and summarizing complex information.
- Commits to satisfying internal and external customers.
Please use the following link to apply: