Senior Associate, Client Communities
Notes to applicants:
- Most roles at Dimensional will be part of our best-of-both hybrid working model. This includes working together in the office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, and choosing to work where one works best on Mondays and Fridays. This maximizes in person collaboration and interaction while simultaneously providing flexibility. This broad universal approach applies to most roles globally with a few exceptions that require more or less time in the office. Please discuss with your Recruiter to confirm the details for this specific role.
- Resumes and portfolios (when applicable) are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot include an attachment at the time of your application, you will receive a follow up email asking you to attach your resume from a computer.
As a Senior Associate in Client Communities, you’ll be part of a team working to inspire the way our clients (and the people, companies and causes they support all around the world) invest for the better.
Communities drive growth
The Communities Team helps clients to help one another in honing their craft and growing their businesses, their teams, themselves.
- The Communities Team co-creates and curates experiences for clients founded on idea-sharing
- A Community is a group of clients who share common ground, whether through their business model, role, area of specialization or stage in their careers
- Our team supports over 100 communities across Dimensional:
- Directly leading client communities, forums and groups
- Collaborating with sales teams who lead groups
- Creating and launching new communities
Talent from all walks of life
As part of Client Communities, you’ll join a team that seeks to uncover different perspectives and works to actively draw out diversity of thought—both within our team and in the communities that we lead. To us, success means:
- Investing in others’ success and making others feel valued
- Being a thinker and a doer, setting the bar high for yourself
- Bringing creativity, ingenuity and your unique perspective to our clients and our team
How you’ll make a difference on our team
- Deliver consistently impeccable client experiences across multiple collaborators, channels, teams and offices
- Partner with Communities Regional Directors in overseeing activity and support across multiple groups and types of Communities
- Plan, project manage and co-run (alongside Regional Directors) individual groups
- Field questions, queries and ad-hoc requests from internal stakeholders and clients
- Enter and track CRM data for Communities-led events; collaborate across Global Client Group to ensure data integrity across communities globally
- Analyze and drive business insights using tools such as Power BI to inform strategy
- Learn to design and implement facilitation plans across an array of communities and investment and business topics
- Mentor and develop Analysts and Associates
What you’ll bring to Client Communities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and off-the-charts empathy
- Two to three years of experience in interacting regularly with Financial Advisor and/or Institutional clients
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree; Series 7 and 65 licenses
- Willingness to travel to meet our clients where they are for in-person meetings and events
- Hands-on experience in creating, preparing and running virtual Zoom meetings, including: polls, breakout rooms, waiting rooms, participant naming, muting and troubleshooting
- Consistently crisp, positive and professional verbal and non-verbal communication
Next step: Help us get to know you
Please include a writing sample as the second page of your resume attachment. In 250 words or less, please tell us:
- What does “community” mean to you?
Dimensional may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment for newly hired employees. Currently, employees must be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to enter Dimensional’s office, subject to legally required accommodations.
Dimensional offers a variety of programs to help take care of you, your family, and your career, including comprehensive benefits, educational initiatives, and special celebrations of our history, culture, and growth.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs