Senior Associate, Global Client Group (Sales and Client Service)
Notes to applicants:
- Most roles at Dimensional will be part of our best-of-both hybrid working model. This includes working together in the office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, and choosing to work where one works best on Mondays and Fridays. This maximizes in person collaboration and interaction while simultaneously providing flexibility. This broad universal approach applies to most roles globally with a few exceptions that require more or less time in the office. Please discuss with your Recruiter to confirm the details for this specific role.
- Resumes and portfolios (when applicable) are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot include an attachment at the time of your application, you will receive a follow up email asking you to attach your resume from a computer.
The Global Client Group (GCG) is Dimensional’s distribution arm, comprising sales channels that target a diverse client set. By putting the client first, we strive to transform the way the world invests, and our solutions are a testament to the value provided to our clients. GCG is responsible for developing new business as well as managing current relationships with our global clients.
Senior Associates provide relationship management and analytical support in helping to grow existing relationships and develop net new business for Dimensional. They will gain an understanding of clients’ evolving needs, identify where we can add value and collaborate to provide a better investment experience.
- Articulating complex investment principles and capital market research to financial advisors
- Educating financial advisors on why and how our portfolio solutions are constructed and work the way they do
- Interacting with advisors on practice management related issues
- Partnering with Regional Directors to develop strong business and personal relationships with key advisor clients
- Developing and delivering complex and educational investment presentations to financial advisors
- Developing and facilitating the production of complex client driven requests among a team of Associates
- Developing a robust understanding of the advisor industry and related business practices
- MBA and/or CFA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the Financial Services/Investment Management industry
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with capability of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Intellectual curiosity with desire for self-improvement
- Able to work equally well in a team environment and independently
- Strong computer skills (Excel and Access) with the ability to learn additional technical applications as needed
- Ability to successfully pass the Series 7 within the first 120 days of employment in order to interact with clients, followed by the Series 63/66
Dimensional may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment for newly hired employees. Currently, employees must be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to enter Dimensional’s office, subject to legally required accommodations.
Dimensional offers a variety of programs to help take care of you, your family, and your career, including comprehensive benefits, educational initiatives, and special celebrations of our history, culture, and growth.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.