Senior Manager, Asset Management Strategy and Product
Schwab Asset Management Solutions (SAMS) is the asset management arm of the Charles Schwab Corporation, and has over $485 billion under management in mutual funds, ETFs, and separately managed accounts. Products managed include a wide variety of active and indexed equity, fixed income, multi-asset, asset allocation strategies, and money markets funds.
Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM), is the investment advisor for the Schwab Funds mutual funds and ETFs and also includes our Schwab Managed Portfolios, Windhaven Investments and ThomasPartners. With over $215 billion in 13 funds with 15 share classes, CSIM is the eighth largest manager of money market funds (MMFs) in the US. The MMFs serve as a key cash products offering for many of Schwab’s clients and the clients of Registered Investment Advisors who custody their assets at Schwab.
CSIM is looking for a hardworking and experienced Senior Manager for Strategy and Product. The Senior Manager will lead the development of presentations for various audiences including the CSIM Board of Trustees, CSIM employees and other audiences. The presentations will include a variety of business strategy and business updates, new product and solutions initiatives and updates on such initiatives, operational changes and regulatory updates. To effectively build these presentations the Senior Manager will work with and socialize the materials with key partners across the CSIM business including Product Development, Product Management, Portfolio Management, Sales and Client Relations, Operations, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Compliance and Funding Accounting.
- Work with product development and product management teams across asset classes to build presentations and materials for the Board of Trustees and CSIM Committees that provide product initiative updates and seek approval for new product initiatives
- Build CSIM Quarterly Business Updates for the Board of Trustees
- Coordinate the development of materials supporting the annual contract renewal meeting with the Board of Trustees
- Engage with business partners across CSIM including product development, product management, portfolio management, legal, data and analytics to develop the storyline for materials and execute development of the material
- Provide support as needed for the Board of Trustee relations team
- Lead the production of PowerPoint decks and other presentation materials based on feedback from partners, executives and legal input
- Provide editorial review of materials, including adherence to CSIM Board of Trustee formatting and style guidelines while handling material delivery due dates
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 2 years professional experience in the financial services industry with a preference for experience in asset management
- Experienced in running PowerPoint deck production and socialization among multiple reviewers
- Sophisticated proficiency in PowerPoint, with a flair for visual storytelling
- Strong writer, able to develop storylines and cogent analysis with directional mentorship
- Creative and effective in translating data and analytics into visuals with a clear message
- Strong understanding of asset management business, with ability to pull together relevant industry and business data and information to support key messages
- Professional maturity and ability to be discreet working with highly sensitive information
- Strong situational and business judgement
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and prioritization skills, with ability to multi-task deliverables in a fast paced environment
To apply directly to this position, please click on the link below: