Sr. Manager- Internal Audit
Federated Hermes is - A global leader in active, responsible investing
Responsibility works….. as a Senior Manager - Audit!
We have an exciting opportunity for Senior Manager on our Internal Audit team!
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Manager, you will establish and foster “partnering” relationships with business unit management; promote a proactive approach during all projects and reviews. Provide independent risk assessments prior to the implementation of new tools and processes. Provide guidance and technical assistance regarding risks, control concepts and audit procedures to staff, internal clients, and external clients.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Information Technology or related field and CIA, CISA, CISSP, or CPA designation or advanced degree required; degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in public accounting, internal audit or related business experience required
- Experience in financial services, computer programming or information technology preferred
- Knowledge of mutual fund industry operations and related regulatory requirements a plus
- Knowledge of principles/techniques of process and IT auditing, internal control, and regulatory compliance required
Our Investment in You
We believe our employees are our most important asset! Therefore, we offer benefits programs designed to help you and your family thrive, training programs to advance your professional development and opportunities for you to give back to the community. Our offerings include:
- A competitive total compensation package, including bonus programs designed to recognize and incentivize our employees to do their best every day.
- Time off programs including paid vacation, parental leave and a volunteer day to help you stay healthy and connected to the things that are important.
- Opportunities to expand your professional network within the firm and the community through participation in programs such as the Women in Investing Employee Resource Business Group and the University Ambassador Program.
About Federated Hermes
At Federated Hermes, our goals are to help individuals invest and retire better, to help our clients achieve better risk-adjusted returns, and to contribute to the positive outcomes in the wider world. We pledge to always put our clients first and to act responsibly and transparently. Our commitment to active, responsible investment has enabled us to become a leading investment manager with $645B in assets under management; serving investors around the world.
We provide careers opportunities that have enabled our employees to grow and meet their career aspirations while balancing the needs of their personal lives. We offer a collaborative environment that promotes doing things the right way and always with integrity, sharing ideas to drive positive change, and following through on our commitments. We promote teamwork and foster a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace where unique perspectives, ideas and experiences are recognized and appreciated for the contributions they bring. At Federated Hermes, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment. As part of the company's equal employment opportunity policy, Federated Hermes takes affirmative action to ensure that minorities, females, veterans, and qualified people with disabilities are considered for employment and promotional opportunities.
Federated Hermes, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.
For consideration, go to https://careers.federatedinvestors.com/psp/EXT/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=11&JobOpeningId=8267&PostingSeq=1