Wealth Management Private Banking Advisor UL
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Use of this job requires additional approvals. Please contact: WIM Compensation. Develops new and manages existing High Net Worth client relationships (typical relationship size of $5MM+). Works as part of a Wealth team that utilizes an integrated planning approach to recommend strategies that utilize Wells Fargo s individual and institutional capabilities to create, enhance, and maintain client wealth. Advises clients on banking solutions to meet the client s overall financial objectives. Leads the credit process and is accountable for the client's end-to-end credit experience. Delivers, constructs, and implements complex custom credit and deposit strategies and solutions to clients. Utilizes strong banking practices to strategize and advise clients on appropriate credit and deposit strategies and products and to manage the most complex customized credit portfolios. Provides training and guidance to less experienced bankers. Incumbents have excellent sales and relationship management skills, exceptionally strong credit skills, and a deep understanding of deposit products and treasury management services. Maintains effective risk management through routine education, sound risk and operational decision making, and adherence to policies/procedures. Deals with clients ethically and fairly, acts in the best interest of the client, and avoids impermissible conflicts of interest. This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Private Banking, Corporate Banking or Commercial Lending
- A Master's degree or higher
- Series 7, 66 and insurance licensing
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong connection with recourse Commercial Real Estate investors and centers of influence providing services to the CRE market niche
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment and build and maintain strong relationships successfully with internal and/or external customers and partners
- Excellent negotiation, relationship management and teaming skills
- Experience in initiating, evaluating (e.g., purpose, collateral, and sources of repayment), structuring, pricing and managing of complex credits that are integrated into a client’s overall financial plan
- Proficient at profiling and identifying sophisticated client situations to capture opportunities and implement custom credit solutions
- Knowledgeable in Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Demonstrated understanding of how client business ventures may impact overall risk profile
- Knowledge of financial markets, products and related transactions (e.g.: SWAPs- interest rate/ total rate of return, commercial mortgage debt, term structure of rates/yield curve, etc.)
- Knowledge of relevant legal, regulatory and compliance issues
- Series 7 and 66 licensing required to participate in securities brokerage activities
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
To be determined
GA-Atlanta: 3280 Peachtree Rd Ne - Atlanta, GA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
- Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.