Key Dates & Application
APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 3/27
Given the current situation around the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak and impact, the Toigo Foundation is extending the deadline for application to the Class of 2022 Toigo MBA Program until Friday, March 27. If you have any questions about the application process, we welcome you to email us at email@example.com.
Key 2020 Dates–and Deadlines
- January 7th — Application Opens
- March 27th — Application Deadline
- UPDATED: April 7th — All Finalists Receive Status Notification
- Early – Mid-May— Catapult & Quant Camp delivered virtually (attendance is required of all Toigo MBA Program Finalists)
- UPDATED: May 12th – Finalists receive virtual interview questions
- June 1st — Toigo MBA Program Class of 2022 announced
. . . . . .
If you’re ready—log in, create an account and start your application.
Still want to know more?
- Value Prop: Review what other MBAs find most valuable about the Toigo MBA Program.
- Finance Careers: Check out the range of finance careers that Toigo MBA Program participants are pursuing.
- MBA Programs: Leaders in our program are graduates of the nation’s top MBA programs–check out our stats.
- FAQs: More details on our program and selection process.
. . . . . .
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to high volume of applications, our team is most responsive via email.